Drilling Rig NT10
The NT10 is designed for small diameter shallow holes in
unconsolidated formations using the rotary mud method. Rotary
air drilling can be accomplished utilizing an auxiliary air
compressor. The NT10 are designed for fast drilling, utilizing
lightweit drill stem and the Norttex wrenchless breakout system.
The NT10 is designed for 2 to 4 wells and to 200. Larger
diameter wells to shallower depths. For the larger diameter
and/or deeper (200) wells, the NT10, utilizing the larger
mud pump, is recommended. The larger pump results in faster
drilling with quicker hole cleaning capabilities.
- Single Axle Trailer #2400
- P165/80 R13 Tires
- Drill Rig and Axle are unitized
- Welded Structural Tubing
- Structural Steel with Skid Plate
- 6.5 HP Gas engine power
- Transmission: inertion clutch, gear box 25:1 reduction
- Rottation Speed 144 RPM
- 5.5 HP Gas engine & Mud pump 2 x 2
- Side feed swiviel, chevron packed, direct drive, double
- 1 1/4 Fluid Passage
- Manual operating
- 5/8 Roller Chain
- Operator friendly, simple controls
Dimensions and weights standard unit
- Height Towing position 5 2
- Height Drilling position 10 4
- Width 5 2
- Length 9
- Weight 520 lbs
- Length 1.5 meters/section
- Weight 5.4 kilograms ea.
- Diameter 42 mm. O.D.
- Z 42 Tool Joints
- Additional Tooling and Bits.